Considering the current Government advice regarding Covid-19 and the restrictions on most aspects of life in the UK. Classic Wings have taken the most prudent course of action and postponed the proposed ‘Wing to Wing with The Blenheim’ which was due to take place in May.
Our understanding is that a date or dates later in the year are being considered and we will inform you of these once they are confirmed by Classic Wings.
We are often asked if we can let people know when the Blenheim is due to fly. On the 9th May 2020 a flight is scheduled (weather dependent) with the Blenheim Flying alongside one of Classic Wings Dragon Rapides.
For further information go tohttps://www.classic-wings.co.uk/wing-to-wing-with-a-bristol-blenheim/Wing to Wing with a Bristol Blenheim